Wednesday, May 20, 2009

FYP Thinks Proportion is a Bitch


In response to Proportion is a Bitch

Fuck You, Fuck You, Penguin, for you are correct. Proportion is a bitch.

Above you will see a baby picture of me. That's right, I was orphaned and raised by humans. HAND RAISED. My formative years were spent in arms that were wildly larger than mine. Arms that loved, hugged, and fed me. Arms of the greatest apes of them all, people.

As I got older, I wanted to just fit in, to be like those who brought me up to do good. So yeah, plastic surgery. And now my arms and hands are wildly over-sized, totally out of proportion to my body, if you will. But at least I don't look like this. And I ask you, do your normal, well-fitted appendages allow you to do shit like this and this?

Didn't think so.

So yes, proportion is a bitch, but for who?

P.S. Thanks for the back-handed compliment on my hair, it was also inspired by a human.

No comments:

Post a Comment